Kayleigh McEnany, former White House press secretary under former President Trump and current co-host of Outnumbered on the Fox News Channel, is scheduled to speak in Athens this Saturday at the Athens Area Chamber of Commerce 15th Annual Benefit.
The event is being held at McMinn County High School, located at 2215 Congress Pkwy. S. in Athens. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Ticket prices for the event vary. The VIP ticket package, which is $300, includes dinner, reserved seating, a picture with McEnany, and a copy of her new book, For Such a Time as This. Program-only tickets cost $40, dinner tickets cost $100, and student tickets are $20.
The Athens Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization made up of businesses and citizens who invest their time and money in the chamber to work together to improve the economic, civic, and cultural well-being of the community.
Some of the services offered by the Athens Area Chamber of Commerce, as described on its website, include:
- Leadership McMinn, a program designed to develop, train, motivate and recognize future leadership among the citizens of McMinn County. The program is offered each year.
- A referral service for members when requests are received for the availability of goods or services.
- A brochure display for members to describe their goods and services in the Chamber’s lobby.
- An online membership directory listing each member by category to promote their business.
- Lunch and Learn seminars on a variety of pertinent subjects.
- A monthly newsletter that includes information on what is happening in the local business community and the status of various chamber programs and activities.
- A membership window static cling to identify business members.
- Fact sheets and specialized brochures for promotions.
- Business Before Hours, a monthly program which offers a unique opportunity for chamber members to network, share ideas, promote their businesses and make new acquaintances.
- Diplomat services, which provide a communication line between members.
– – –
Kaitlin Housler is a reporter at The Tennessee Star and The Star News Network.